Ultra-Lightweight Proppant Basic Info
Model NO.: 20/40, 30/50, 40/70
Environmental Protection: Yes
Proppants Appearance: Granulars
Application: Proppant Used in Hydraulic Fracturing
Transport Package: Woven Bags
Proppants Origin: China
Certification: CCIC, REACH, SGS, API;ISO9001
Proppants Kind: Fracture Proppant
Specification: 12/18, 16/20, 16/30, 20/40, 30/50 and 40/70.
HS Code: 69149000
Ultra-Lightweight Proppant Ultra-lightweight
--economic ultra low-density proppant, ideal for shale gas reservoirs
§ bulk density and specific gravity similar to sand;
§ superior crush resistance to sand;
§ excellent roundness and sphericity;
§ high conductivity, making it more cost-effective than resin coated sands
§ chemically inert, not reacting with fracturing fluid crosslinkers or breakers.
§ available sizes:20/40, 30/50 and 40/70.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Hollow Ceramic Microsphere
- Ceramic Proppant of Medium Density
- Oil Fracturing Proppant of 20/40 Mesh
- Ceramic Proppant of 20/40 M
- Oil & Gas Fracturing Ceramic Proppa...
- High Strength Ceramic Proppant 20/4...
- 40-70 Mesh Ceramsite Sand Oil Propp...
- High Strength Proppant for Oil Hydr...
- Fracturing Proppant for Oil Field
- Mesh 40/70 High Strength Frac Proppant