Microspheres Product Detail
Refractoriness (℃):1770< Refractoriness< 2000
Feature:Long Time Materials
Material:Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Transport Package:20kg/Paper Bag with Pallet; 500/600kg /Big Bag
|TX GRADE||TS GRADE||TS-F GRADE|
|Color:||Light grey||Off white||Off white|
Microspheres Application of cenosphere
Fabrication of composite polymeric putties.
|Oil Filed||Cenospheres are used in oil drilling to decrease the slurry density without increasing the water content,|
provides good compressive strength to cement.
|Plastic||Cenospheres are an excellent lightweight filler for plastics and continue to grow in popularity and use.|
Not only do they reduce the cost of the composite but Cenospheres often impart performance
that might otherwise not have been achieved.
It is used in all types of Moulding, Nylon, Low Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene.
|Paint & coating||Cenospheres are special additives that both chemists and formulators in the paints and coatings|
using to enhance their products. A sphere has the lowest surface area of any shape. As a result,
ceramic microspheres reduce resin demand and increase volume loading capacity.
|Ceramic||Refractories, Tiles, Fire bricks|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Oil Field Used Ceramic Proppant
- Petroleum Ceramic Proppant
- Microspheres for Thermal Insulation...
- Low Density High Intensity Proppant
- Hollow Glass Microsphere
- Glass Bubble (Hollow Glass Microsph...
- Hollow Glass Microspheres (bubbles)...
- China Ultra Conductive Proppant Use...
- Hydraulic Fracturing Sand
- Ceramic Proppants