Model NO.: All type
Structure Feature: Floating Ball Filler
Usage: Increase Buoyancy and Reduce The Weight
Other Name: Glass Microspheres,Glass Bubbles
Samples: Offer Free Sample Below 500g
Usage(1): Thermal Insulation Paint,
Usage(3): Syntactic Foam Material
Production: 600mts Per Month
Transport Package: Carton Pack and Jumbo Bag
Material: Soda-Lime Borosilicate Glass
Effect: Increase Buoyancy and Reduce The Weight
Chemical Name: Hollow Glass Microspheres
Lead Time: 15days After Order Confirmed
Usage(2): Composite Materials
Usage(4): for Emulsion Explosives
Specification: hollow glass microspheres
HS Code: 7018200090
A series packing:
A2000 is same as T32
A4000 is same as T40
A6000 is same as T46
A8000&A12000 is same as T60
A,B is carton packing,
C is Jumbo bag packing
1. SGS verified suppliers
2. CE certificate offered
3. Professional chemical suppliers with rich export experience
4. Small order / OEM order acceptable
5. Full-time tracking your orders
6. One-stop solutions to you, such as Hotel reservations, Factory visiting or Auditing, Sourcing, Quality control, Warehousing & Logistics service, customs declaring and tracking your order continuously.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Oil Well Cementing Additives/Cenosp...
- High-Intensity Glass Microspheres
- Hollow Glass Microspheres for Therm...
- Ceramic Fracture Proppant for Oil a...
- High-White Glass Microspheres
- Refractory Insulation Cenosphere Ma...
- Oil Field Used Ceramic Proppant
- Petroleum Ceramic Proppant
- Microspheres for Thermal Insulation...
- Low Density High Intensity Proppant