Polyacrylamide Used as Fracturing Fluid Drag Reducer Basic Info
Model NO.: DE poly
Microspheres Appearance: Powder
Specification: INDUSTRY GRADE
HS Code: 39069090
Microspheres Color: White
Transport Package: 25kg Craft Paper Bag with PE Liner Inside
Polyacrylamide Used as Fracturing Fluid Drag Reducer Product Description
Drag reducer is classified as granule and emulsion based on its appearance. It can reduce friction during the
process of adjunction and lower at least 70% pump pressure. The emulsion drag reducer can be completely
hydrolyzed when contact with water, improve the mess flowing ways of the liquid, reduce pressure of pumping so
that the flowing speed can be fixed. In the waterbased liquid, it is effective in drag reducing, increasing the guar
gum fracturing viscosity and also can be used in shale-gas system fracturing. The granule drag reducer can be used as sandcarrier fluid witn higher concentration.
This series of products can form ultrafine particles of molecular in the process of synthesis by controlling the
reaction rate. It can easily disslove and distribute more evenly in water through a special process to introduce a
hydrophilic group in its molecular chain.Thereby the oligomeric product can form microsphere structure in water
solution and become a network structure which has a certain resistance to torsional bending, so the liquid can beused as drag reducer with high viscosity.
Polyacrylamide Used as Fracturing Fluid Drag Reducer Product Advantages
★Play a drag reducing effect quickly and easily, reduce the required pumping pressure.
★Can be pre-mixed and continuous use, more convenient to use in field operation,
★ Increase the jelly viscosity between guar gum and hydroxypropyl guar gum, to reduce the concentration of
guar gum and hydroxypropyl guar gum.
Polyacrylamide Used as Fracturing Fluid Drag Reducer Specification
|Product||Molecular Weight (Million)||Specification||Appearance||The Main Application|
|Drag Reducer||16-19||Anionic||Emulsion||Oil and Gas Field|
|5-10||Cationic||Emulsion||Oil and Gas Field|
|2-18||Anionic||Fine PARTICLE||Oil and Gas Field|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High Strength Ceramic Proppant (20/...
- Bauxite Ceramic Proppant for Oil Ga...
- Hot Sale Xanthan Gum in Application...
- China Industrial Proppant in Petrol...
- Hot Sale Gum in Oil Application wit...
- Resin Coated Ceramic Proppant Sand ...
- High Density High Intensity Proppant
- High Density Oil Fracture Proppant
- High Quality Xanthan Gum in Applica...
- Oil Proppant /Ceramsite Sand Jumbo ...