Petroleum Fracturing Proppant Basic Info
Specification: 30/50 Mesh
Proppants Apparent Density: 3.0-3.33G
Proppants Material: Al2o3
Bulk Density: 1.66-1.79g/cm3
Proppants Use: Positive Catalyst
Petroleum Fracturing Proppant Petroleum Fracturing Proppant
High crushing strength
High flow conductivity
Petroleum Fracturing Proppant Feature:
Ceramic Proppant has much higher fracture strength and more environmental, it is manufactured by Bauxite and coals in high temperature. In the exploration of deep oil well, Ceramic proppant mixed with High pressure liquid solution will be filled into the cracked layers to support the facture, it can keep the oil and gas to flow smoothly. Lots of practice has proved that, use Ceramic Proppant can improve 30%~50% of Capacity and prolong the life cycle.
Petroleum Fracturing Proppant Size available:
Others as per clients' specification.
Anti-crushing strength: 52Mpa, 69Mpa, and 86Mpa.
Bulk density: Low-density, medium density, high-density.
Petroleum Fracturing Proppant Advandge:
Ceramic proppant is one of our main products.
The professional processing skill and equipments are sure of top level. We are a stable and reliable supplier, and we focus on the finish quality as well as you.
Welcome to inquiry us about any kinds of ceramic proppant if you need. You can be assured of our best attention at all times.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Cosmetic Grade Pigment Silica Micro...
- Widely Used Petroleum Ceramic Propp...
- Oil Well Field Used Ceramic Proppan...
- Hsp Ceramic Proppant 30/50
- Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppant (40...
- Antihistaminic Pharmaceutical Raw M...
- High Strength Fracture Proppant
- High Intensity Glass Microspheres A...
- 20/40 Fracturing Proppant in Oil an...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Wells