Proppants Product Detail
Proppants Product Description
The material of ceramic proppant
Sand was the original proppant but now aluminum beads, ceramic beads, sintered bauxite and other materials are being used in the wells.
The Application of proppant
A variety of proppants are used in hydraulic fracturing. These are small compression-resistant particles that are carried into the fractures by the hydraulic fracturing fluid. When the pumps are turned off and the fractures collapse these compression-resistant particles hold the fracture open, creating pore space through which natural gas can travel to the well.
|Application:||Oil and gas fracturing|
|Raw material:||Bauxite, kaolin|
|Test Report of USA:||Stim-Lab test report|
|Density:||Low, medium, high|
|Model:||52Mpa 69Mpa, 86Mpa|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Microspheres for Thermal Insulation...
- Low Density High Intensity Proppant
- Hollow Glass Microsphere
- Glass Bubble (Hollow Glass Microsph...
- Hollow Glass Microspheres (bubbles)...
- China Ultra Conductive Proppant Use...
- Hydraulic Fracturing Sand
- Ceramic Proppants
- High-Performance Hollow Micro-Bubbl...
- Cenosphere Hollow Glass Microspheres