Oil Well Field Used Ceramic Proppant (20/40, 30/50, 40/70) Basic Info
Model NO.: Ceramic Proppant
Proppants Specification: ISO9001: 2008; API RP56
HS Code: 6914900000
Proppants Origin: China
Supplier of Weatherford, CNPC and SINOPEC
2.Self-owned brand, factory and patent
3.API Q1 & ISO9001:2008 certificated
Our oil ceramic proppant can be classified as follows:
By compression strength:52MPa(7500psi), 69MPa(10000psi), 86MPa(12500psi), 103MPa(15000psi).
By bulk density:Light weight, medium density and high density.
By specifications:6-12mesh, 8-16mesh, 12-18mesh, 12-20mesh, 16-20mesh, 16-30mesh, 20-40mesh, 30-50mesh, 30-60mesh, 40-60mesh, 40-70mesh, 70-140mesh, etc.
Moreover, we can produce products with different specifications according to clients' particular requirements.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Hsp Ceramic Proppant 30/50
- Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppant (40...
- Antihistaminic Pharmaceutical Raw M...
- High Strength Fracture Proppant
- High Intensity Glass Microspheres A...
- 20/40 Fracturing Proppant in Oil an...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Wells
- Eramic Proppants 20/40, 30/50, 40/70
- Ultra-Lightweight Proppant
- Hollow Ceramic Microsphere