Low Density Hollow Glass Microspheres Product Detail
Refractoriness (℃):1770< Refractoriness< 2000
Feature:Long Time Materials, Instant Materials
Material:Silicon Carbide (SiC)
The product of cenosphere also is widely used in thermal insulation coatings, metallurgy,
Machinery, plastics, ceramics, refractories, building materials, chemicals, electric furnace,
Boiler, glass, rubber, and other industries. The product is currently being adopted by domestic
And international oil industry customers, which can significantly reduce cement costs and
Improve the life of oil wells, and improve performance.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High-Intensity Glass Microspheres
- Hollow Glass Microspheres for Therm...
- Ceramic Fracture Proppant for Oil a...
- High-White Glass Microspheres
- Refractory Insulation Cenosphere Ma...
- Oil Field Used Ceramic Proppant
- Petroleum Ceramic Proppant
- Microspheres for Thermal Insulation...
- Low Density High Intensity Proppant
- Hollow Glass Microsphere