Oil & Gas Fracturing Ceramic Proppant Sand Basic Info
Model NO.: 30/50mesh
Proppants Application: Used in Oil and Gas Wells Exploration
Proppants Type: Ceramic Balls
Fracturing ceramic proppant support agent
Oil fracturing ceramic proppant ( ceramic proppant sand ) is a kind of ceramic particles in the product, has the very high fracture strength, mainly used for oil field well support, in order to increase the yield of oil natural gas, which belongs to environmental protection product.
This product uses high grade bauxite, coal and other raw materials, ceramic sintering, natural quartz sand, glass, metal ball low strength proppant alternatives, to increase production of oil and natural gas has good effect.
2. Oil & Gas Fracturing Ceramic Proppant Sand Quality control
We know: "Quality is the basis for acquiring believes. It's critical for competition.
It's our endless pursuit.
It's the start point of value and dignity. And it's the best seller"
To this end, our company has established a central laboratory, and set up a complete set
Of scientific quality assurance
System to ensure product quality, meet customer needs.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High Strength Ceramic Proppant 20/4...
- 40-70 Mesh Ceramsite Sand Oil Propp...
- High Strength Proppant for Oil Hydr...
- Fracturing Proppant for Oil Field
- Mesh 40/70 High Strength Frac Proppant
- Ceramic Proppant Used in Oil Fractu...