Microspheres for Thermal Insulation Building Paint and Coating Basic Info
Model NO.: H32/ H40
Microspheres Type: Structured Packing
Crush Strength: 5mpa-69mpa
Ingredients: Soda Lime Borosilicate Glass
Microspheres Purity: 98%
Origin: Mainland China
Material: Soda Lime Borosilicate Glass
CAS No.: 65997-17-3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.03-0.06W/M.K
Microspheres Appearance: White Fine Powder
Application: Filler for Various Applications
Microspheres Specification: CE, HGS
HS Code: 70182000
Benefits for thermal insulation paint and coating:
1. Hollow glass microspheres have the smallest surface area and low oil absorption rate, can significantly reduce the consumption of other ingredients in paint.
2. The vitrified surface of glass microspheres can realize the chemical corrosion resistant, and reflexaction on light. Therefore, the paint can prevent from fouling, corrosion, UV, yellowing and scratching etc.
3. Thin gas inside the hollow glass microspheres with compact arrangement, makes low thermal conductivity, so that paint coating has a very good effect on heat insulation.
4. Hollow glass microspheres can effectively enhance the fluidity and smoothness of coating.
5. Hollow glass microspheres contain gas inside, so it has a good contractility resistance to hot and cold, thus enhancing the flexibility of coating, greatly reducing the cracking and peeling of the coating due to thermal expansion and contraction.
6. On premise of high filling level, the viscosity of paint will not be significantly increased, thus reducing the usage of solvents. It can reduce toxic gas emissions in the process of painting, and voc indicator can be effectively reduced.
Dosage recommendation: The addition is normally about 10-20% of the total weight. Adding methods are proposed as follows:
The hollow glass microspheres are proposed to add at the last step, and dispersed with low-speed, low shearing force mixing equipment. Due to its good liquidity, small friction, so it will easily dispersed into mixture to completely keep wet within a short time. Through slightly extending mixing time can achieve uniform dispersion. Hollow glass microspheres are inert and non-toxic. Due to its light weight, attention should be specially paid when adding. We recommend adding the microspheres by step, that is, the addition quantity is 1 / 2 of the remaining spheres each time. It can well avoid the microspheres floating into the air and make it disperse even more completely.
Recommended models for building coating: H32, H40
|Model||Similar 3M Models||Particle SizeRange||True density||Crush strength|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Low Density Ceramic Proppant of 30/...
- High-Strength Prtroleum Fracturing ...
- Ceramic Proppant 40/70 (low/medium/...
- Oil Ceramic Fracturing Proppant
- Oil Field Usded Ceramic Proppant
- Fracture Ceramic Proppant
- 40-70 Mesh Ceramsite Sand Oil Propp...
- Oil Fracturing Proppant (20/40, 30/...
- Oil Fracturing Proppants Ceramic Pr...
- Frac Proppant Sand