Low Density High Intensity Proppant Product Detail
Low Density High Intensity Proppant Basic Info
Low Density High Intensity Proppant Product Description
Ceramic Proppant is also well known as Ceramic Sand or Fracturing Proppant, which is key materials used in Oilfiled/Gasfield to stimulate production. Proppant with different Property will have different effect on Production of Oil and Gas. Genrally, higher strength will cause higher production. It an be divided into different Series according to Anti-Crushing Strength, Grit Size, and the Bulk Density, Please fins below the detailed Specifications:
Devided by Anti-Crushing Strength
52 Mpa (105 KN) / 69 Mpa (140 KN) / 86 Mpa (174 KN)
Devided by Bulk Density
Low Density Proppant / Medium Density Proppant / High Density Proppant
Devided by Grit Size
Mesh Sizes: 12-18 / 12-20 / 16-20 / 16-30 / 20-40 / 30-50 / 40-60 / 40-70
|Low Density High Intensity Proppant|
|Density g/cc||Apparent density (g/cc)||≤ 2.85||≤ 2.85||≤ 2.85||≤ 2.85|
|Bulk Density (g/cc)||≤ 1.62||≤ 1.62||≤ 1.62||≤ 1.62|
|Sphericity||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9|
|Roundness||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9|
|Acid solubility (12%HCL+3%HF)%||≤ 6||≤ 6||≤ 6||≤ 6|
|Crush resistance %||52MPa||≤ 10||≤ 5||≤ 3||≤ 3|
|69MPa||≤ 12||≤ 10||≤ 7||≤ 5|
|Solubility in Water||Insoluble|
|Appearance & Odor||Appearance of black or brow in granules.|
|Flash Point||Non flammable|
|Oral||This material is not toxic.|
|Dermal||This Material is not an irritant w hen applied to the skin.|
|Health Hazard Data|
|Inhalation||Dust may cause respiratory tract irritation on prolonged contact.|
|Eye contact||May cause irritation on contact.|
|Emergency and First Aid Procedures|
|Inhalation||Remove affected person from source of exposure. Get medical attention if irritation persists.|
|Ingestion||No treatment is necessary unless large quantities are ingested. Seek medical advice if large quantities are ingested.|
|Eye Contact||Immediately flush eyes w ith large amounts of w ater. Get medical attention if irritation persists.|
|Skin Contact||Wash the affected area w ith soap and w ater. Get medical attention if irritation persists.|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Hollow Glass Microsphere
- Glass Bubble (Hollow Glass Microsph...
- Hollow Glass Microspheres (bubbles)...
- China Ultra Conductive Proppant Use...
- Hydraulic Fracturing Sand
- Ceramic Proppants
- High-Performance Hollow Micro-Bubbl...
- Cenosphere Hollow Glass Microspheres
- Hollow Glass Microspheres for Therm...
- High-Performance Hollow Glass Micro...