Hsp Ceramic Proppant 30/50 Product Detail
Proppants Basic Info
Model NO.:30/50 mesh medium density proppant
Proppants Specification:ISO2008: 9001
Proppants HS Code:6914900000
Hsp Ceramic Proppant 30/50 Product Description
1. It is widely used in Bakken and Eagle Ford, North America and main drilling area in South America.
2. Ceramic proppants are mainly used in hydraulic fracturing and Acid fracturing process.
3. Overseas office has been set up in Houston, Texas.
4. Main specifications include: 6/12mesh, 20/40mesh, 30/50mesh, 40/70mesh, etc.
Different specifications are available.
5. Four production lines can guarantee your huge demand.
7. Independent ocean shipping and trucking fleet, we can transport ceramic proppants to your warehouse or well sites.
8. 1.5MT and 1.75MT package are availabe.
9. Each bag has a specific ID number for different partners.
10. We have stable agreement with local bauxite suppliers.
Top Proppant--You first choice!
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppant (40...
- Antihistaminic Pharmaceutical Raw M...
- High Strength Fracture Proppant
- High Intensity Glass Microspheres A...
- 20/40 Fracturing Proppant in Oil an...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Wells
- Eramic Proppants 20/40, 30/50, 40/70
- Ultra-Lightweight Proppant
- Hollow Ceramic Microsphere
- Ceramic Proppant of Medium Density