Hot! Garnet Sand Grit 80, Sand Blasting Media, Waterjet Cutting Garnet Price Basic Info
Model NO.: TT-GS
Shotblast Material: Garnet Sand
Microspheres Shotblast Application: Auto Parts
Sandblasting Applications: Metallurgy
Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
Microspheres Shotblast Type: Shot Blasting
Sandblasting Type: Automatic Sandblasting
Sandblasting Method: Wet Spray
Microspheres Specification: 80#
abrasive is extensively used in all renowned water-jet cutting machines, sand blasting media around the world.
The highest purity garnet and highly accurate sizing of grains are produced using the world's best processing methods. This ensures that there are no dust or ineffective fine grains that can restrict garnet free flow, oversized grains may create a blockage in the focusing tube.
A steady flow of garnet abrasives to the focusing tube that is free from blockages allows uninterrupted production without downtime resulting in optimum efficiency and lowest production costs.
In addition, millions of years of weathering the hard and tough sub-angular garnet grains provide the perfect balance between cutting speed and edge quality. High quality alluvial garnet does not contain any fracture lines that weaken the grain inherent with crushed garnet.
Equipment wear and tear in particular, the cutting head and focusing tube are also reduced. This translates to direct cost-savings and longer service life.
Hot! Garnet Sand Grit 80, Sand Blasting Media, Waterjet Cutting Garnet Price Waterjet Cutting Applications
waterjet cutting abrasive grades are available to meet all of your specific project requirements. TONTENTM garnet is ideally suited for following applications:
*Carbon Steel *Granite
*Stainless Steel *Rubber
Hot! Garnet Sand Grit 80, Sand Blasting Media, Waterjet Cutting Garnet Price Advantages
*Natural hardness, durable
*Very clean, washed with fresh water
*Fast cutting speed
*Cost effective alternative to silica sand, mineral slags, steel grit and shot
*Free of metallic iron
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- 20-40 Mesh Competive Price Ceramic ...
- Hot Sale Oil Field Proppant for Hyd...
- Middle Density Oil and Gas Hydrauli...
- Hot Sale Xanthan Gum Oilfield Grade...
- Proppants Used in Oil Well Drilling
- Proppant for Fracking in Severe and...
- Activated Alumina Microsphere Used ...
- Ceramic Proppant Used in Oil Fractu...
- Activated Alumina Microsphere as Ca...
- Polyacrylamide Used as Fracturing F...