Hollow Glass Microspheres Used in Artificial Wood Basic Info
Model NO.: H25-H60
Type: Random Packing
Microspheres Material: Soda-Lime Borosilicate Glass
HS Code: 70182000
Improves flow properties
Superior substitute of resin
Low shrinkage and wrapage
Other names: Hollow glass bubbles, hollow glass cenosphere, hollow glass beads
Appearance: White fine powder
Microspheres Particle shape: Hollow sphere
Microspheres Composition: Soda lime borosilicate quality
Average particle size: About 2 to 120μ M
Compressive strength: About 4 to 69MPa
Thermal conductivity: 0.03 to 0.06W/m. K
Product True Pressure Floating Melting
Density g/cm3 Resistance Rate Point
T25 0.25 750PSI >96% 625
T32 0.32 2000PSI >96% 625
T40 0.40 4000PSI >96% 625
T46 0.46 6000PSI >96% 625
T60 0.60 10000PSI >96% 625
Man-made wood filled with hollow glass microspheres can provide excellent quality assurance for parts of furniture, ornaments and sculptures
In original formula, product density can be adjusted by adding various percentage of hollow glass microspheres
Oil absorption rate of hollow glass microspheres is much less than that of other common fillers like calcium carbonate, so viscosity is significantly lower also
Compared with traditional mineral additives, hollow glass microspheres has better mobility, which are suitable for manufacture of large area, thin wood board
Wood materials with addition of hollow glass microspheres are more easily nailed
Can avoid phenomenon of cracking existing in traditional formula of artificial wood in general after nailing
Packing: Bulk bag or cartons with PE plastic inner
Delivery time: 3 to 7 days against your payments.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Good Quality Xanthan Gum in Oil App...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil Fracturing...
- 16-20 Ceramic Proppant Taoli Sand f...
- Petroleum Fracturing Proppant 20/40...
- Hollow Glass Microspheres (beads)
- ISO Standard Fracturing Proppant Sand
- High-Performance Hollow Glass Micro...
- 40/70 Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppant
- Factory Price Best Selling Ceramsit...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Ex...