Hollow Ceramic Microsphere Basic Info
Model NO.: EX-White
Microspheres Specification: off-white
Hollow ceramic microspheres, are hollow, inert, lightweight, spherical, non-metallic material, composed largely of Silica (SiO2) and Alumina (Al2O3). The composition of which is similar to glass and ceramic.
Sun Microsphere products offer quality microspheres that serve specific applications as light weight filler, such as oil well drilling, building material, foundry, refractory, plastics, etc.
EX-White looks off-white with unaided eye.
Microspheres Whiteness: WhH82 (hunter whiteness index)
Microspheres Density: 0.78g/cc
Particle size: 15-300 microns
Sinker v/v%: 5%
Moisture rate: 0.2%
Microspheres Melting point: 1800 degree C
Package: 20kg paper sacks or 500kg big bags.
Microspheres Minimum order: 20 metric tons
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Ceramic Proppant of Medium Density
- Oil Fracturing Proppant of 20/40 Mesh
- Ceramic Proppant of 20/40 M
- Oil & Gas Fracturing Ceramic Proppa...
- High Strength Ceramic Proppant 20/4...
- 40-70 Mesh Ceramsite Sand Oil Propp...
- High Strength Proppant for Oil Hydr...
- Fracturing Proppant for Oil Field
- Mesh 40/70 High Strength Frac Proppant
- Ceramic Proppant Used in Oil Fractu...