Material:Soda Lime Borosilicate Glass
Appearance:White Fine Powder
Ingredients:Soda Lime Borosilicate Glass
Application:Filler for Various Applications
Because low density cement slurries made with glass microspheres are incompressible - providing consistent and predictable density from the top of the borehole to the bottom - it is often possible to reduce the number of stages that it takes to pour the slurry and sometimes to eliminate staging altogether.
Glass microspheres in low density drilling cements can decrease density to as low as 6.0 lbs/gal (0, 72 kg/l) with acceptable physical properties. Other benefits are:
1. Low shrinkage
2. Less wait on cement (woc)
3. Easy mixing
4. higher yield
5. Good strength at 12 and 24 hours
Hollow glass microspheres for low density drilling fluids
1. Simple hydraulic calculations
2. Smooth measurement while drilling (mwd) transmission
3. No need for expensive compressors
4. Less likelihood of corrosion to the drill string
5. Reduced explosion potential
|Model||Similar 3M Models||Particle Size Range||True density||Crush strength|
|Y6000||HGS5000 HGS6000 HGS8000||2~85||0.46||41/6000|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Hollow Glass Microspheres Powder fo...
- Reduce The Weight of Hollow Glass M...
- Oil Well Cementing Additives/Cenosp...
- High-Intensity Glass Microspheres
- Hollow Glass Microspheres for Therm...
- Ceramic Fracture Proppant for Oil a...
- High-White Glass Microspheres
- Refractory Insulation Cenosphere Ma...
- Oil Field Used Ceramic Proppant
- Petroleum Ceramic Proppant