Hollow Glass Bubbles Applied in Synthetic Foam Product Detail
Material:Soda Lime Borosilicate Quality
Hollow Glass Bubbles Applied in Synthetic Foam Product Description
Improve flow properties
Superior substitute of resin
Low shrinkage and warpage
Composition: Soda lime borosilicate quality
Appearance: White fine power
Place of origin: China (Mainland)
Grade standard: Industrial grade
Application: Industrial chemical additives
Particle shape: Hollow sphere
True density: 0.20 to 0.60g/CC
Average particle size: About 2 to 120um
Compressive strength: About 4 to 69MPa
Thermal conductivity: 0.03 to 0.06W/m. K
Composite material of hollow glass microspheres and resin is commonly referred as synthetic foam with its main characteristics of low density
With high mechanical properties, it is a wide set of multifunctional composite materials for vibration damping, insulation and fire prevention
Mainly used in manufacturing of aircraft, spacecraft and ship
Synthetic foam with addition of hollow glass microspheres were not only the porous structure, but also makes core materials own low moisture absorption and high compressive strength due to the closed cell structure
Packing: Bulk bag or cartons with PE plastic inner
Delivery time: 3 to 7 days against your payments
Packaging details: Bulk bag or cartons with PE plastic inner
Delivery time: 3 to 7 days after your payment
Supply ability: 50, 000 metric tons per year
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High-Performance Hollow Glass Cenos...
- Competitive Price Cenosphere for Pe...
- Cenospheres Used for Coating
- Silver-Clad Hollow / Solid Glass Mi...
- Fire Proof Powder Cenosphere Fly Ash
- Hollow Glass Microspheres Used in A...
- Glass Micro Shpere Beads (for road ...
- High Performance Hollow Glass Micro...
- Floating Beads, Hollow Glass Micros...
- Reflective Glass Microspheres