High Strength Fracture Proppant Basic Info
Model NO.: Mesh 20/40 Low Density
Proppants Application: Oil&Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing
Catalogue: Low Density, Medium Density, High Density
Proppants Specification: API, CNPC&SINOPEC Standards
HS Code: 691490000
Fracture Proppant, also called Ceramic Proppant.
Fracture Proppant are widely used in oil? gas hydraulic fracturing.
High Strength Fracture Proppant Feature
Goohen Fracture Proppant has uniform size and shape, excellent performance and high strength under closing pressure. Conductivity and permeability are greatly increased. This will increase 30%-50% oil and gas output effectively. Clients' investment recovery is faster.
Our Fracture Proppant Catalogues
1 By Bulk Density
Light Density, Medium Density and High Density
2 By Closure Pressure
7500PSI, 10000PSI, 12500PSI, 15000PSI
3 By Mesh Size
12/18, 12/20, 16/20, 16/30, 20/40, 30/50, 40/60, 40/70
Why Use Our Fracture Proppant
We believe in Clients' Benefit are the most important thing for us. Clients' Benefit are put in the first place. To fulfill this, not only we manufacture and deliver clients the best quality and performance ceramic proppant, more over, we constantly focus on R&D, factory management to improve production efficiency and lower the cost for clients. We pay close attention to clients' field performance and constantly improve manufacturing process.
1 Factory Direct Sale with Low-Cost
2 Our Own Fine Bauxite Mine Provides the Quality Raw Material
3 Professional and Experienced Staff.
Advanced Manufacturing Equipments and Testing Labs.
4 High Quality& Performance that Exceed Clients' Requirements
5 Rigorous inspection under strict conditions from raw materials to final products
Inspection of finished Ceramic Proppant in every 15-20 minutes
6 Fast Goods Delivery. Huge Stock for Different Specification.
7 Respond for clients' any inquiry in the shortest time.
Life-time Customer Service and Technical Support
Samples are Available. Any Inquiry, Please Feel Free to Contact with US Any Time. Warmly Welcome Global Clients Visit Our Factory
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High Intensity Glass Microspheres A...
- 20/40 Fracturing Proppant in Oil an...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Wells
- Eramic Proppants 20/40, 30/50, 40/70
- Ultra-Lightweight Proppant
- Hollow Ceramic Microsphere
- Ceramic Proppant of Medium Density
- Oil Fracturing Proppant of 20/40 Mesh
- Ceramic Proppant of 20/40 M
- Oil & Gas Fracturing Ceramic Proppa...