High Strength Ceramic Proppant 20/40 30/50 40/70 Product Detail
Model NO.:20/40 30/50 40/70
Proppants Item:Ceramic Proppant
Mesh:16/30 20/40 30/50 40/70
Proppants Specification:ISO9001: 2008; API Q1
High Strength Ceramic Proppant 20/40 30/50 40/70 Product Description
Proppants are synthetic or natural grains such as coated sand or sintered bauxite ceramics used in the oil well drilling industry to hold fractures open around the wellbore to enhance fluid extraction after hydraulic fracturing process. They can increase the output of Oil & Gas wells.
2. High Strength Ceramic Proppant 20/40 30/50 40/70 Ceramic proppant
Ceramic proppant is a product of ceramic particles with high fracture strength, mainly used for oil field down hole support to increase oil and gas production, an environmentally friendly product. This product uses high-quality bauxite and other raw materials, ceramic sintering, is a alternative product of natural quartz sand, glass balls, metal balls and other low-strength proppants, has a positive effect to the oil and gas production.
In oil and gas deep well mining, the high-pressure low-permeability deposits after closure fracturing treatment, the split rock containing oil and gas, oil and gas from the formation of cracks in the collection out of the channel. Ceramic support material with high-pressure solution into the formation along with filling in the cracks in the rock, play a supporting stress release due to crack closure is not the role, so as to maintain high conductivity, so that oil and gas flow, to increase production. Practice has proved that using ceramic proppant fracturing of oil wells can increase production by 30-50%, and also to extend the service life of oil and gas wells.
By compression strength: 52MPa (7500psi), 69MPa (10000psi), 86MPa (12500psi), 103MPa (15000psi)
By volume density: Low-density, medium-density and high-density
By specification: 6-12 mesh, 8-16 mesh, 12-18 mesh, 12-20 mesh, 16-20 mesh, 16-30 mesh, 20-40 mesh, 30-50 mesh, 30-60 mesh, 40-60 mesh, 40-70 mesh, 70-140 mesh, etc.
Production of different specifications of ceramic proppant according to clients' specific requirements.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- 40-70 Mesh Ceramsite Sand Oil Propp...
- High Strength Proppant for Oil Hydr...
- Fracturing Proppant for Oil Field
- Mesh 40/70 High Strength Frac Proppant
- Ceramic Proppant Used in Oil Fractu...
- 40-70 Mesh Ceramsite Sand Fracture ...
- Medium Density 30-50mesh Petroleum ...