High Density High Intensity Proppant Basic Info
Type: Heavy Crude Oil
Proppants Specification: ISO
Proppants Origin: China
Ceramic Proppant is also well known as Ceramic Sand or Fracturing Proppant, which is key materials used in Oilfiled/Gasfield to stimulate production. Proppant with different Property will have different effect on Production of Oil and Gas. Genrally, higher strength will cause higher production. It an be divided into different Series according to Anti-Crushing Strength, Grit Size, and the Bulk Density, Please fins below the detailed Specifications:
Devided by Anti-Crushing Strength
52 Mpa (105 KN) / 69 Mpa (140 KN) / 86 Mpa (174 KN)
Devided by Bulk Density
Low Density Proppant / Medium Density Proppant / High Density Proppant
Devided by Grit Size
Proppants Mesh Sizes: 12-18 / 12-20 / 16-20 / 16-30 / 20-40 / 30-50 / 40-60 / 40-70
|High Density High Intensity Proppant|
|High Density High Intensity Proppant Physical Property:|
|Density g/cc||Apparent density (g/cc)||≤ 3.40||≤ 3.40||≤ 3.40||≤ 3.40|
|Bulk Density (g/cc)||≤ 1.90||≤ 1.90||≤ 1.90||≤ 1.90|
|Sphericity||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9|
|Roundness||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9||≥ 0.9|
|Acid solubility (12%HCL+3%HF)%||≤ 6||≤ 6||≤ 6||≤ 6|
|Crush resistance %||52MPa||≤ 5|
|69MPa||≤ 8||≤ 7||≤ 7||≤ 4|
|Solubility in Water||Insoluble|
|Appearance & Odor||Appearance of black or brow in granules.|
|Flash Point||Non flammable|
|Oral||This material is not toxic.|
|Dermal||This Material is not an irritant w hen applied to the skin.|
|Health Hazard Data|
|Proppants Inhalation||Dust may cause respiratory tract irritation on prolonged contact.|
|Eye contact||May cause irritation on contact.|
|Emergency and First Aid Procedures|
|Inhalation||Remove affected person from source of exposure. Get medical attention if irritation persists.|
|Proppants Ingestion||No treatment is necessary unless large quantities are ingested. Seek medical advice if large quantities are ingested.|
|Eye Contact||Immediately flush eyes w ith large amounts of w ater. Get medical attention if irritation persists.|
|Skin Contact||Wash the affected area w ith soap and w ater. Get medical attention if irritation persists.|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High Density Oil Fracture Proppant
- High Quality Xanthan Gum in Applica...
- Oil Proppant /Ceramsite Sand Jumbo ...
- Frac Proppant Size 30/50 for Oil Fi...
- 20/40 Mesh Oil Fracturing Proppant
- Hot Sale Xanthan Gum in Oil Applica...
- Lost Foam Casting 50-100 Mesh Ceram...
- Microspheres for Thermal Insulation...
- Low Density Ceramic Proppant of 30/...
- High-Strength Prtroleum Fracturing ...