High-Performance Hollow Glass Microspheres Used in Oil and Gas Extraction Basic Info
Model NO.: Y2000-Y12000
High-performance Hollow Glass Beads Type: Random Packing
Material: Soda Lime Borosilicate Quality
HS Code: 70182000Improve flow properties
2. A superior substitute of resin
3. Low shrinkage and warpage
4. More economical
5. Adjusting density
Other name: Hollow glass bubbles; Hollow glass cenosphere; Hollow glass beads
Appearance: White fine power
Particle shape: Hollow sphere
High-performance Hollow Glass Beads Color: White
Composition: Soda Lime borosilicate quality
True density: 0.20-0.60g/CC
Average particle size: About 2-120um
Compressive strength: About 4-69MPa
High-performance Hollow Glass Beads Thermal conductivity: 0.03-0.06W/m. K
Packaging Details: Bulk bag or cartons with PE plastic inners
Delivery Time: 3-7 days against your payments
1. Hollow glass ball itself is inert without pollution. As a continuous medium, low density drilling fluid with addition of hollow glass microspheres was incompressible, and all wells are uniform in density. Sludge cakes formed have good lubrication, reducing the risk of sticking. It is technically infeasible for drilling large deviated wells and horizontal wells since the recycled micro-foam and air drilling technology can not deliver MWD signal. However, hollow glass microspheres have an irreplaceable advantage for it can not affect the system signal.
2. Hollow glass microsphere has a good rolling performance, and it can increase the drilling rate, and significantly improve the drilling efficiency.
3. Drilling fluid with hollow glass microspheres has feature of high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, stability, durability, and can be recycled.
4. with the increase of low middle pressure layer, low-density slurry cementing with hollow glass microspheres were adopted to consolidate the wells to prevent or reduce leakage, increase the cement top. It plays a significant role in increasing the exploration reserves, improving single well production, and effectively developing underground oil and gas resources so as to solve complex problems.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- 40/70 Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppant
- Factory Price Best Selling Ceramsit...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Ex...
- 20/40 Mesh Oil Fracturing Ceramic P...
- High Quality Xantham Gum in Oil App...
- 16-20 Mesh Petroleum Fracturing Cer...
- Factory Price Xanthan Gum Oilfield ...
- Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppants
- Ceramic Sand 10-30 Mesh Casting San...
- 30/50 Mesh Oil Used Ceramic Proppant