High-Performance Hollow Glass Cenospheres H25~H60 Basic Info
Microspheres Type: Random Packing
HS Code: 70182000
The high-performance hollow glass microspheres, a kind of ultra-light inorganic non-metallic powder with hollow "ball-bearing" shapes, have been developed into a new type of high performance lightweight material and have been widely applied in recent years. It will be the main direction for new-type compound materials in the 21st century. Its true density is 0.15-0.60 g/cm3; Particle size is 5-180μ M; Due to its excellent advantages of light weight, bulk density, lower thermal conductivity, higher compressive strength, improved dispersion and liquidity, and excellent chemical stability, it can be used as filler in painting, rubber, plastics, glass steel, man-made stone, putty, exploitation of oil and gas and other materials.
The high-performance hollow glass microspheres are alternatives to conventional fillers and additives such as silicas, calcium carbonate, talc, clay, etc., for many demanding applications. These low-density particles are used in a wide range of industries to reduce part weight, lower costs and enhance product properties.
The unique spherical shape of hollow glass microspheres offers a number of important benefits, including: Higher filler loading, lower viscosity/improved flow and reduced shrinkage and warpage. It also helps the hollow glass microspheres blend readily into compounds and makes them adaptable to a variety of production processes including spraying, casting and molding.
The chemically stable soda-lime-borosilicate glass composition of hollow glass microspheres provides excellent water resistance to create more stable emulsions. They are also non-combustible and nonporous, so they do not absorb resin. And, their low alkalinity gives hollow glass microspheres compatibility with most resins, stable viscosity and long shelf life.
1. Hollow glass microspheres have the smallest surface area and low oil absorption rate, can significantly reduce the consumption of other components in paint.
2. The vitrified surface of glass microspheres can realize the chemical corrosion resistant and reflex action on light. Therefore, the paint can prevent from fouling, corrosion, UV, yellowing and scratching ect.
3. Thin gas inside the hollow glass microspheres with compact arrangement, makes low thermal conductivity, so that paint coating has a very good effect on heat insulation.
4. Hollow glass microspheres can effectively enhance the fluidity and smoothness of coating.
5. Hollow glass microspheres contain gas inside, so it has a good contractility resistance to hot and cold, thus enhancing the flexibility of coating, greatly reducing the cracking and peeling of the coating due to thermal expansion and contraction.
6. On premise of high filling level, the viscosity of paint will not be significantly increased, thus reducing the usage of solvents. It can reduce toxic gas emission in the process of painting, and VOC indicator can be effectively reduced.
High-Performance Hollow Glass Cenospheres H25~H60 Detailed Product Description
1. Improve flow properties
2. A superior substitute of resin
3. Low shrinkage and warpage
4. More economical
5. Adjusting density
Other name: Hollow glass bubbles; Hollow glass cenosphere; Hollow glass beads
Appearance: White fine power
Particle shape: Hollow sphere
Microspheres Composition: Soda Lime borosilicate quality
True density: 0.20-0.60g/CC
Average particle size: About 2-120um
Compressive strength: About 4-69MPa
Thermal conductivity: 0.03-0.06W/m. K
Packaging Details: Bulk bag or cartons with PE plastic inners
Microspheres Delivery Time: 3-7 days against your payments
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High Performance Microspheres (Holl...
- High Performance Microspheres (Holl...
- Durant Lightweight 40/70 Ceramic Pr...
- Cosmetic Grade Silica Microsphere
- High-Performance Hollow Glass Bubbl...
- Cenosphere (Alumino-Silica Microsph...
- Free Sample Intermix Drop on Highwa...
- 30-50 Mesh High Strength Ceramsite ...
- High Strength Hydraulic Fracturing ...
- Grey White Cenospheres / Fly Ash fo...