Glass Microspheres Microsphere Bubble Bead Beads Basic Info
Model NO.: glass bead
Microspheres Appearance: Beads
Main Raw Material: Boron Silicate Materials
Chemical Name: Glass Beads
Application: Road Marking Paint
Application 1: Applying in Paving Road
Microspheres Special Application: Coating Beads
Usage: Road Marking Paint, Reflective Paint
Glass Microspheres Microsphere Bubble Bead Beads Method: Roller
Reflection Index: 1.5-1.93
Glass Microspheres Microsphere Bubble Bead Beads Standard: BS6088, Aasho,Pre-Mix Type etc
Free Sample: Below 400g
Shipment: Within 15days After Order Confirmed.
Microspheres Specification: industrial grade
HS Code: 7018
Glass Microspheres Microsphere Bubble Bead Beads Product Description
About Glass beads/Microspheres, we have many grades. Such as:
1, Glass beads/Microspheres;
2, Hollow Glass beads/Microspheres;
3, Hollow Ceramic beads/Microspheres;
4, Highlight glass beads/Microspheres;
5, Aluminum beads/Microspheres.
|Product name||Description||Potential Applications||Package|
|Solid glass beads round bead is a kind of tiny glass,|
microscope glittering and translucent and bright,
reflective material of glass beads for road marking,
has been confirmed for the national traffic department.
|Road marking paint,|
Metal cleaning and polishing etc.
|25kgs/plastic woven bag.|
|Hollow glass |
|As lightweight fillers, |
hollow glass microspheres,
also called glass bubbles,
are totally different from solid glass beads.
material: sodalime borosilicate
true density: 0.15g/cc to 0.6g/cc.
|Thermal insulation coating, |
putty, glass fiber reinforced
plastic, golf etc...
|Large cardboard box |
with inner polythylene bag
1150 x 1150 x 1050mm (height)
volume: 1 cubic meter
|Also referred to as cenospheres,|
Hollow ceramic microspheres
are by-products separated
from pulverized fuel ash
true density: 0.28-1.15 g/cc
particle size range: 45-600 microns
color: gray, light gray, offwhite
|Hollow ceramicbeads |
as filling agent, has high strength,
high temperature resistant, heat preservation,
heat insulation, sound insulation,
light weight, wear-resisting
and so on many advantages.
Application field is very wide.
3.2mts/1x20'gp without pallet.
|Production of high-refraction glass beads|
is the core component of reflective material,
barium titanium oxide is a synthetic glass.
Gravity 4.2±0.1, refractive index ND1.93 ± 0.02.
(Proportion of 2.7 ordinary silica glass,
the refractive index of 1.52).
|ensure personal safety |
are widely used in road safety,
cloth fabric, ports, fire,
mining, marine, transportation,
|This product Nd1.93 hemisphere |
of uniform glass beads coated
with a layer of aluminum film,
can greatly improve the light reflection intensity.
|mainly used to produce reflective coating, |
advertising light boxes, reflective plastic,
and other adverse materials.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Drop on Reflective Glass Beads for ...
- Reflective Road Marking Paint Glass...
- Grey White Cenosphere Fly Ash/ Ceno...
- 30-50 Mesh Competive Price Oil Frac...
- Cenosphere (microsphere, 100mesh, 1...
- Made in China Wholesale Reflective ...
- High-Strength Petroleum Fracturing ...
- Micro Glass Bead with High Roundness
- Hollow Glass Microspheres Used in A...
- Good Quality Xanthan Gum in Oil App...