Fracturing Proppant 20/40 40/70 30/50 Basic Info
Proppants Adsorbent Variety: Bauxity
Proppants Usage: Oil or Gas Mining
Type: 20/40 30/50 40/70
Proppants HS Code: 6914900000
Fracturing proppant can be widely used in hydraulic fracturing Wells, high-pressure oil layer fracturing. Base on high quality of Bauxite which are well grinding, mixed with various additive, then refined, granulation. According to the testing of Stim-Lab, Frac Tech Laboratory and Reservoir Stimulation Laboratory of RIPED-Langfang PetroChina, our products are all reached the standard of SY/T5108-2006, SY/T6302-1997, in the leading position of this industry.
The categories of ceramic proppant:
By compression strength: 52MPa (7500psi), 69MPa (10000psi), 86MPa (12500psi), 103MPa (15000psi)
By volume density: Low-density, medium-density and high-density.
By specification: 6-12 mesh, 8-16 mesh, 12-18 mesh, 12-20 mesh, 16-20 mesh, 16-30 mesh, 20-40 mesh, 30-50 mesh, 30-60 mesh, 40-60 mesh, 40-70 mesh, 70-140 mesh, etc.
Ceramic proppants of different specifications are available according to clients' specific requirements.
|Application:||Oil and gas fracturing|
|Raw material:||Bauxite, kaolin|
|Test Report of USA:||Stim-Lab test report|
|Density:||Low, medium, high|
|Model:||52Mpa 69Mpa, 86Mpa|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- High Quality Xanthan Gum in Oil App...
- Petroleum Fracturing Proppant
- Cosmetic Grade Pigment Silica Micro...
- Widely Used Petroleum Ceramic Propp...
- Oil Well Field Used Ceramic Proppan...
- Hsp Ceramic Proppant 30/50
- Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppant (40...
- Antihistaminic Pharmaceutical Raw M...
- High Strength Fracture Proppant
- High Intensity Glass Microspheres A...