Factory Price Best Selling Ceramsite Sand Oil Proppant Plant Basic Info
Model NO.: ZK
Proppants Experience: 30 Years
Installation: Under Our Engineer′s Guide
Place of Origin: Zhengzhou,Henan, China (Mainland)
Proppants Factory Area: 55000m2
Technical Parameters: See Technical Table
Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
Proppants Origin: China
Application: Ceramic Sand Production
Proppants After Sale Service: for The Whole Using Life
Advantage: Professional Manufacture
Specification: ISO9001, ISO14000, CE
HS Code: 8417
Factory Price Best Selling Ceramsite Sand Oil Proppant Plant Product Description
Proppants Production Description:
Ceramsite sand ( Oil Proppant ) is a kind of products of ceramic particle , which has a high fracturing intensity ,mainly used for oilfield as downhole proppant , The usage is to increase the output of oil and gas. So ceramic sand is a kind of green and environmental protection products . Ceramsite sand ( Oil Proppant ) made of high quality bauxite and other additive material, granulating and calcining to increase the strength and density. It's a substitute of natural quartz sand, glass sand, metallic sand and other low intensity proppant ,Ceramic sand is the best proppant to increasing oil and natural gas output. In brief, the process of manufacturing ceramic sand iscrushing→dosing→grinding →granulating→calcining cooling →screening packing .
Following is the description ceramsite sand process:
1.Crushing. The size of bauxite from mine is around 300~500mm, low moisture, After two-stage crushing which is composed by Jaw crusher and hammer crusher, the size of bauxite will be around 25mm.
2. Dosing. Bauxite, manganese powder, and other additional material will be transferred to belt conveyor through belt weigher to make sure the suitable proportion .If the moisture of bauxite or other material is more than 6% need to be drying at first.
3. Grinding. In grinding process ,the main equipment is ball mill and separator to make a close-circuit grinding system .The granulator required the material size will be lower than 300mesh.
4. Granulator. Raw material powder after grinding stored in hoppers .generally there have 2-3 hoppers, it can be discharged separately, also can be discharged with many hoppers collocation. Raw material powder will be transfer into a small silo, the silo has screw metering device or belt weigher .The material will be conveying to granulator, meanwhile the water will be spraying to granulator by pipeline pump. When granulator rotating, the raw material can be made into various particle size Raw ceramic sand will be transported to rotary sceen by belt conveyor, qualified sand will be calcined in rotary kiln, and the oversize will returns to raw material grinding process. The granulator system is totally automatic, continuously, matching with bag-type dust collector, can purification the exhaust air.
5.Factory Price Best Selling Ceramsite Sand Oil Proppant Plant Calcining. Raw ceramic sand be calcined in rotary kiln , with the revolution and slope of rotary kiln, calcined ceramic sand move toward to the kiln head, meanwhile, pulverized coal spray into the kiln burner from kiln head, raw ceramic sand will be calcined into ceramic sand with high intensity in the rotary kiln.
6. Pulverized coal preparation. Pulverized coal preparation use ball mill or vertical mill, which can drying the coal with hot wind from kiln hoodsl. Use separator can adjust the fineness of pulverized coal at will; it provides sufficient conditions for full burning of pulverized coal.
7.Fineshed product cooling. The cooling of ceramic sand genergally use rotary cooler, it is simple and reliable when working, secondary air of cooler absolutely enter to the kiln, multi-channel burner, can save a lot of energy. The temperature of ceramic sand after cooler is very low, can be touched by hand.
8.Screening. Ceramin sand after the cooler can be directly transported to multistage vibrating screen, it can be divided into many particle grade according to requirements.
Ceramic sand specification
Model1: 0.45-0.9mm(20 mesh-40 mesh) high intensity and middle density
Model2: 0.9-1.25mm (16 mesh-20 mesh) high intensity and middle density
Model 3: 1.0-1.70mm (12 mesh-18mesh) high intensity and middle density
Model 4: 0.224-0.65mm (40mesh-60mesh) high intensity and middle density
9.Packing. Ceramic sand after screening will be transported to different silos , the silos connected with packing machine , finished products will be transferred to storage house to prepare for delivery. All dust points in the process need match with dust collector to purification the exhaust air.
In order to give you a responsible quotation, you can inform us the following information:
1. What's the material you are going to deal with?
2. What's the granularity of the material?
3. What's the granularity of the final products are you going to achive?
4. What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Ex...
- 20/40 Mesh Oil Fracturing Ceramic P...
- High Quality Xantham Gum in Oil App...
- 16-20 Mesh Petroleum Fracturing Cer...
- Factory Price Xanthan Gum Oilfield ...
- Oil Fracturing Ceramic Proppants
- Ceramic Sand 10-30 Mesh Casting San...
- 30/50 Mesh Oil Used Ceramic Proppant
- Petroleum Fracturing Ceramic Proppant
- High-Strength Petroleum Fracturing ...