China Competitive Price Ceramsite Production Plant Basic Info
Model NO.: ZK
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14000
Installation: Under Our Engineer′s Guide
Proppants Condition: New
Spare Parts: We Offer
Capacity: Can Be Customized
Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
Application: Ceramic Sand Production Line
Design: by Professional Engineer
After Sale Service: for The Whole Using Life
Proppants Testing: We Offer
Technical Parameters: See Technical Table
Specification: ISO9001, ISO14000, CE
China Competitive Price Ceramsite Production Plant Product Description
China competitive price ceramsite production plant
China Competitive Price Ceramsite Production Plant Production description:
Ceramsite production plant made of high quality bauxite and other additive material, granulating and calcining to increase the strength and density. It's a substitute of natural quartz sand, glass sand, metallic sand and other low intensity proppant ,Ceramic sand is the best proppant to increasing oil and natural gas output. In brief, the process of manufacturing ceramic sand is crushing→dosing→grinding →granulating→calcining cooling →screening packing.
China Competitive Price Ceramsite Production Plant Production Process Introduction:
After crushed by jaw crusher and hammer crusher, bauxite is transferred into the mixing hopper, and then goes into the ball mill with other raw materials. Raw materials are ground into powder in the ball mill. Power separator is used to control its fineness, and then the raw material powder is transferred into the storage facility. Raw materials go into the granulator in which pellets of various particle sizes are made. These pellets are transported by belt conveyor into screening device. Qualified pellets are fed into the rotary kiln for calcining into qualified ceramic sand. Larger pellets will return to the grinding process. After cooled in the cooler, ceramic sand with different particle sizes is transported into rotating sieve and separated, and then packed respectively in bulk bags.
1. Raw material preparation:
According to the standard when bauxite comes into factory, pile it up after division, after crusher crushed, send into ingredients library, after ingredients with other raw materials, send into the ball mill.
2. Raw powder product and preparation
Raw materials grinding powder in ball mill, use the powder selecting machine to control the fineness, then send the raw material powder into the warehouse storage.
Enable granulator, make the stored powder to material ball, and use rotary screen to control the size of the ball.
Send the material ball into the dryer drying to dry, then fed into the rotary kiln calcining, calcined into qualified ceramic sand
|China Competitive Price Ceramsite Production Plant Ceramic sand rotary kiln|
|Model Specification(m)||Cylinder||Yield(t/h)||Electric motor||Support number (a)|
5. China Competitive Price Ceramsite Production Plant Cooling and packaging
Ceramic sand is sent into the cooler cooled, then transport to rotary screen and divid into different particle size distribution, the last pack them with tons of bags.
Features of Ceramic Sand Production Line
1. High granulating rate
2. Homogeneous grain
3. High ball strength
4. Easy to control water in ball
5. Easy to operate
6. Convenient maintenance
7. Little energy depletion
8. Revolve steady
Ceramic sand production line system configuration: Bauxite crushing, drying bauxite, batching system, grinding system, pelletizing systems, raw material drying systems, finished screening system.
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Light Weight Petroleum Fracturing C...
- High Strength Hydraulic Petroleum C...
- High Strength Hydrolic Fracturing C...
- Grinding Glass Beads (Grinding Medi...
- Wanli Ceramic Proppant Used in Oil ...
- 20/40 Mesh High Strength Ceramic Sands
- High-Strength Petroleum Fracturing ...
- Low High Density Ceramic Proppant B...
- Widely Used ISP Ceramic for Petrole...
- High Crushing Strength Oil & Gas Fr...