Cenosphere Manufacturer with Competitive Price/Cenosphere Fly Ash Product Detail
Refractoriness (℃):1770< Refractoriness< 2000
Feature:Long Time Materials
Material:Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Transport Package:20kg/Paper Bag with Pallet; 500/600kg /Big Bag
Cenosphere Manufacturer with Competitive Price/Cenosphere Fly Ash Product Description
|TX GRADE||TS GRADE||TS-F GRADE|
|Color:||Light grey||Off white||Off white|
Cenosphere Manufacturer with Competitive Price/Cenosphere Fly Ash Application of cenosphere
Fabrication of composite polymeric putties.
|Oil Filed||Cenospheres are used in oil drilling to decrease the slurry density without increasing the water content,|
provides good compressive strength to cement.
|Plastic||Cenospheres are an excellent lightweight filler for plastics and continue to grow in popularity and use.|
Not only do they reduce the cost of the composite but Cenospheres often impart performance
that might otherwise not have been achieved.
It is used in all types of Moulding, Nylon, Low Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene.
|Paint & coating||Cenospheres are special additives that both chemists and formulators in the paints and coatings|
using to enhance their products. A sphere has the lowest surface area of any shape. As a result,
ceramic microspheres reduce resin demand and increase volume loading capacity.
|Ceramic||Refractories, Tiles, Fire bricks|
Cenosphere Manufacturer with Competitive Price/Cenosphere Fly Ash Production Benefits:
Improves strength, durability, reduces weight.
Provide Buoyancy, better insulation, less shrinkage.
Spherical shape reduces resistance to impact, provides stability.
Cenospheres are completely renewable
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Cenosphere High Rate of Floatage 50...
- Aluminized Coated Grey Glass Micros...
- Aluminum Coated Glass Microspheres
- Hollow Glass Microspheres Used in P...
- Glass Microspheres for Road Marking...
- Low Heavy Metal Glass Microspheres ...
- Half Aluminum Coated Glass Microsph...
- Moister Proof Coated Glass Microsph...
- Smooth Glass Transparent Glass Mate...
- Microsphere Cenosphere in Oil Drilling