20/40 Fracturing Proppant in Oil and Gas Field Basic Info
Model NO.: 20-40/30-50/40-70
Application: Oil &Gas Field
Proppants Specification: ISO9001: 2008 API
HS Code: 6914900000
Proppants Type: Fracutruing
Ceramic proppant is the key material in low-permeability fracturing of oil and gas wells' exploration. This product is used in the construction of deep well fracturing. Ceramic Proppant is filled to the low permeability deposit in the crack of rock stratum, in order to crack the rock of oil and gas, and propping the fractures not to be closed because of the released force when extracting oil by high closed fracturing, thereby to maintain the high conductivity of oil and gas.
20/40 Fracturing Proppant in Oil and Gas Field Advantage:
1)Supplier of Weatherford and EOG.
2) More than 10 years working experience
3) First-class service, high quality proppants and most competitive price
4) Local bauxite raw material
5) Participate in DUG America and Canada global oil and gas exhibition
|2.||Type:||Fracturing Ceramic Proppant|
|3.||Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|6.||Density:||Light-weight, Medium Density, High Density|
|8.||Authentications:||ISO9001:2008 API Q1|
|9.||Test Reports:||Stim-Lab test report, Frac-Tech laboratories test report, Ceramic Proppant Evaluation Lab in Langfang Branch of PetroChina|
- Five Major Uses Of Glass Beads
- Advantages Of Hydrophobic Glass Beads
- Superfine Hollow Glass Micro-bead C...
- Hollow Glass Bead Agitation Materia...
- Application Of High Performance Hol...
- Glass Bead Close To Life
- How Separation Of Hollow Glass Beads?
- Research Progress On Electromagneti...
- Modification Of Hollow Glass Micros...
- Application Of Glass Beads In Exter...
- Ceramic Proppant for Oil and Gas Wells
- Eramic Proppants 20/40, 30/50, 40/70
- Ultra-Lightweight Proppant